The Fibar control element allows the retrofit of a standard electric installation in an intelligent Z-Wave-based system. The device is placed into a conventional wall outlet directly behind the circuit breaker is already located there. Not directly on the switch to the consumer, but now only supplies a control signal to Fibar device that in turn controls the consumers. This control is either via the local switch or radio.
This product works with any switch series and any design as long as enough space in the mounting box for installation is included.In large doses 65 mm deep, this should normally be the case. In small doses (eg 45 mm) the possible application of the required depth of the space required by conventional switch and where appropriate also within the box electrical connector depends.
- controls a tubular motor with 2 * 230 V
- Power supply: 110 V .. 230V, 50/60Hz
- Maximum Load: 1 KW
- Complies with EN55022 (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and EN61000-6 (safety)
- Overload protection: safety off at 105 deg C
- Ambient temperature: 10 ... 40 deg
- Z-Wave control to IN frequency of 865.9 MHz
- Z-Wave Device Type: Routing Slave
- Antenna range: 50 meters outdoor, 30 meters indoors depending on building structures
- Size (L x W x H) 42mm x 36mm x 15mm.